Pine Ridge Baptist Church is a Southern Baptist Church. We are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, the Tennessee Baptist Convention and the Big Emory Baptist Association; but we are not governed or mandated by them.
We are a family of believers in Christ who share the greatest need in life which is to know Christ as Savior and Lord. Our purpose is to exalt Christ in worship, to equip believers for ministry, and to evangelize the lost to salvation. Our desire is to share the love of Christ so that all may come to know the love and salvation of Jesus Christ. As you browse through our website, we hope you are drawn to Pine Ridge Baptist Church for fellowship and worship.
As we accomplish God’s purpose for us, we have a biblical pattern of ministry that involves:
- Teaching/Preaching (Acts 2:42, 4:31, 4:33, 9:31)
- Prayer (Acts 2:42, 47; 4:23-31)
- Outreach/Missions/Social Ministry (Acts 1:8; 2:44-45, 4:23-31, 5:12-16)
- Leadership Training and Equipping (Acts 6:1-7, 4:34-35; 13:1-3)
- Administration and Organization (Acts 6:1-7, 4:34-35)
- Fellowship/Unity/Meals (Acts 2:42-46, 4:32, 5:12-16, 9:31)
- Giving/Sharing (Acts 2:44-45, 4:32-35, 6:1-7)
- Worship/Reverence (Acts 2:43, 46-47; 5:12-16, 9:31 )
What We Believe
Our church has adopted the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message as our statement of faith and basic beliefs. Below you will find simplified statements of what we believe at Pine Ridge Baptist Church.
- WE BELIEVE there is only one living and true God. He reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. He died for our sins, was buried for our transgressions, and was raised for our justification.
- WE BELIEVE the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. He exalts Christ, convicts of sin and calls men to the Savior. He lives in the heart of every believer.
- WE BELIEVE the Bible is the inspired, inerrant Word of God.
- WE BELIEVE salvation is offered freely to ALL who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.